Looking for great benefits, competitive wages and career growth opportunities? Apply to become a Tables Game Dealer at Great Blue Heron Casino!
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Career growth opportunities
- Culture of learning
- High school diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- One (1) or more years or a combination of equivalent working experience in a highly customer service oriented role or entertainment type setting
- Strong customer service background and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of all aspects of gaming policies and procedures and game protection would be an asset
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Math skills (balancing, addition and calculation), manual dexterity (shuffling, riffling), and customer service (maintain professionalism, well mannered, friendly) skills are required. An assessment for these skills will be administered.
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5-week paid (daily per diem) dealer training school will be offered to candidates who are successful through the screening, interview, and assessment phase
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language
- Ability to obtain and maintain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Repetitive activities and frequent sitting and standing required
Since the fun never stops at the Great Blue Heron candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours or work will be based on operational needs.