Join our Table Games Team!
Ready for an exciting career in Gaming and Entertainment?
Great Blue Heron Casino is hiring for a multitude of Table Game Dealers on the gaming floor! No experience required as paid training will be provided to successful candidates. Full-time and part-time jobs are available. Must be 19+ to apply. Submit your resume today!
submit your resume
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5-week paid (per day) dealer training school will be offered to candidates who are successful through the screening, interview, and assessment phase.
- High school diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- One (1) or more years or a combination of equivalent working experience in a highly customer service oriented role or entertainment type setting
- Strong customer service background and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of all aspects of gaming policies and procedures and game protection would be an asset
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Math skills (balancing, addition and calculation), manual dexterity (shuffling, riffling), and customer service (maintain professionalism, well mannered, friendly) skills are required. An assessment for these skills will be administered.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language
- Ability to obtain and maintain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Repetitive activities and frequent sitting and standing required
Since the fun never stops at the Great Blue Heron candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours or work will be based on operational needs.