Super 7s Blackjack
Rules of Play
- Only on specially marked Blackjack layouts, the Player will have the option of making a $1.00 wager that they are dealt one or more 7s in their hand.
- The Super 7s wager shall win according to the following:
- One 7 – first card, any suit: $3.00
- Two 7s – First two cards, any suit: $3.00
- Two 7s – first two cards, same suit: $100.00
- Three 7s – first three cards, any suit: $500.00
- Three 7s – first three cards, same suit: $5000.00
- All Super 7s bets must be placed prior to the dealing on any card.
- If the Player is not dealt a 7 on their first card concludes that the 7s wager does not pay.
- The Player must have a Blackjack wager for the Super 7s wager to qualify.
- All hands with two 7s are paid the appropriate bonus after the Player receives the third card.
- If the Player splits 7s, a three 7 bonus will be paid if the first card drawn on the first hand is a 7 and the two 7 bonus will be paid in all other cases.
- Maximum wager on Super 7s is $1.00 per Player.
- A Player(s) “Piggy Backing” a Blackjack wager qualifies for a Super 7s bonus wager.
- Up to three Super 7s wagers may be played on a hand. The bonus wagers shall be placed side by side in designated area.