Lucky Lucky Flop
Lucky Lucky Flop is designed to play as an optional side bet for any flop based poker game (such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Pineapple or $100 Max Bet Poker), or any other Poker game dealt from one standard deck of 52 playing cards in which precisely three cards are drawn.
Rules of Play
- Each Player will have the option to make a Lucky Lucky Flop bet before any cards are dealt at the beginning of the hand of poker.
- All Lucky Lucky Flop bets will be a minimum of $1.00 to a maximum of $25.00 (in $1.00 increments).
- All bets will be place in the numbered square that coincides with the seat number of the player wishing to place the bet.
- Once the first card is dealt from the deck, all betting is closed on the Lucky Lucky Flop side bet.
- Only players who are being dealt into a hand may place a Lucky Lucky Flop Bet. Players may not pass chips to one another player to place the bet.
- Once all bets are placed, the Dealer will proceed with dealing the hand of poker in the standard fashion, until the three cards flop is dealt, at which point the Lucky Lucky Flop is resolved as follows:
- If the three flop cards cannot make a total of 19, 20 or 21 in standard blackjack fashion (with aces counting as one or eleven, face cards counting as 10 and all other cards counted as their face value), the Lucky Lucky Flop bets will lose.
- If the three flop cards can comprise a total of 19, 20 or 21 in standard blackjack fashion, each Player’s Lucky Lucky Flop bet will win according to the Lucky Lucky Flop Pay table.
- In the event the Players qualify for more than one win – each Player shall be entitled to only one payout (which is the highest win) from the Lucky Lucky Flop Pay table.
- After the Lucky Lucky Flop bets are resolved, the hand of poker continues as normal.
- If no flop is place all bets will be returned to the players, with the option given to the players to let the bet play for the next hand.
- All money won from the Lucky Lucky Flop bets must stay on the table until the player decides to leave the game.
- If a player is declared all-in pre flop and wins on the Lucky Lucky Flop side bet. The player will continue to be all-in until the completion of the hand. Player not declared all-in pre flop may use winnings during the hand.
Lucky Lucky Flop Payouts
- Suited 678: 100 to 1
- Off Suit 777: 50 to 1
- Off Suit 678: 30 to 1
- Suited 21: 15 to 1
- Any 21: 3 to 1
- Any 20: 2 to 1
- Any 19: 2 to 1
- 18 Total or Less: Loss