RULES OF PLAY
- Only on specially marked Blackjack layouts, the Player will have the option of making a $1.00 wager that they are dealt one or more 7’S in their hand.
- The Super 7’S wager shall win according to the following:
One 7 - first card, any suit - pays $3.00 Two 7’s - first two cards, any suit - pays $50.00 Two 7’s - first two cards, same suit - pays $100.00 Three 7’s - first three cards, any suit - pays $500.00 Three 7’s - first three cards, same suit - pays $5000.00
- All Super 7’S bets must be placed prior to the dealing on any card.
- If the Player is not dealt a 7 on their first card concludes that the 7’S wager does not pay.
- The Player must have a Blackjack wager for the Super 7’S wager to qualify.
- All hands with two 7’S are paid the appropriate bonus after the Player receives the third card.
- If the Player split’s 7’S, a three 7 bonus will be paid if the first card drawn on the first hand is a 7 and the two 7 bonus will be paid in all other cases.
- Maximum wager on Super 7’S is $1.00 per Player.
- A Player(s) “Piggy Backing” a Blackjack wager qualifies for a Super 7’S bonus wager.
- Up to three Super 7’S wagers may be played on a hand. The bonus wagers shall be placed side by side in designated area.